Newton BIA would like to extend an invitation to you to attend our Annual General Meeting of 2023 and elections for this year’s executive positions. All Businesses and Property owners within the Newton BIA area are invited to attend (no charge).
During the AGM, we will have:
- An overview of our achievements from the year;
- An opportunity for members to elect the new committee to the executive team for 2023; and
- A summary of how we are finishing off this year
We will be hosting the AGM from the comfort of our homes via Zoom this year. Registration is required; Zoom link will be sent via email prior to February 16.
11:45am – Zoom Waiting Room opens
12:00pm – Annual General Meeting
February 16, 2023
Virtual via Zoom
Financials Slate 2022 Minutes Annual Report
Interested in becoming a Board member?
Being involved in the Newton BIA is a highly rewarding and fun experience which provides members with an opportunity to engage with peers, professionals and the community. Nominating for a Board Member position shows your willingness to be a crucial part the Newton BIA team for 2023. You are committing to attend a minimum of one Board meeting a month.
We ask that you fill out and submit the nomination form. All nominations will be reviewed by the current Board, and someone from the BIA will be in contact.
- You may self-nominate, or have your business to nominate you.
- Your business must be located within the Newton BIA boundary (Boundary Map)
- You must be a voting member of the Newton BIA
- You must be present at the AGM in order to be voted in.
Nominations are CLOSED
Nomination deadline is February 6, 2023