What is Digital Mainstreet?
Digital Mainstreet was created by the Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas (TABIA) with direct support from the City of Toronto. Digital Mainstreet is a program and service that helps main street businesses achieve digital transformation. The program is built around helping main street businesses grow and manage their business through the adoption of digital tools and technology.
What are the benefits?
- Increase your digital footprint
- Increase your marketing capabilities
- Increased customer interactions
- Increased capabilities for future marketing campaigns
- Optimize your marketing spending
- Google SEO ranking
How does this work?
- Must be a business within the Newton BIA Boundary
- Eligible for a Digital Mainstreet Grant up to $3000
- Based on scope of the project grant will range from $250 to $3000
- Grant may not cover the full cost of the project
- Once you signup, if eligible, you will be put into contact with our digital partner
- Upon completion of the project, you will submit your receipt for reimbursement